Monday, 10 March 2014

Kale Chips


Oh my goodness it's time!! I'm off in an hour to New Zealand wahoo.
Totally over packed even though we have been given enormous travel bags from Douche Bags whoops.

Had a fun little weekend in London doing mega amounts of shopping and hanging out in Planet Organic drinking green juices and buying all kinds of stuff I absolutely don't need to take half way across the world. You have to understand that its massively exciting when you have been in a mountain to suddenly be let loose in your idea of heaven.


New obsession that my sister got me into is Kale chips!! The most delicious crispy little suckers ever, so I just made a batch for my long long plane journey, which I am not in anyway looking forward too, apart from the films and the swim at Singapore airports rooftop pool ooh yeah!

So heres the recipe…or not because it is so simple!!

Kale leaves (no stalks, take them off!)
Coconut oil
Crunchy sea salt…Maldon is the best

Preheat your oven to 175˚C and toss your kale with some melted coconut oil and sprinkle with some sea salt.

Chuck them on a baking sheet and spread them out then cook in the oven for about 10-15 mins until they are nice and crisp like. Sprinkle with some more salt and munch away!

No comments:

Post a Comment