Sunday, 9 February 2014

RAW Mint chocolate truffles

Are you ready for something super cool that quite possibly almost tastes like a chocolate truffle but isn't?? I have been very unexperimental with my nutty, vegan style, sweet treats recently, but I have got back into this week with a bang.

These sumptuous goodies are inspired by a raw mint chocolate brownie I had in Copenhagen at Raw42 which was totally amazing but obviously not as good as my own little creations. These are awesome little snacks to have in your bag for hungry, sweet craving moments.


makes 20 balls

I cup of pitted dates (if dried soak them first)
1 cup almonds
1 cup dessicated coconut
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 small thumb sized piece of banana
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1/4 tsp salt
1tsp peppermint essence

Put the almonds and the dessicated coconut into the magimix and blend until finely ground. Add the cacao powder, nibs, and salt and whizz for a second before adding the rest of the ingredients.

Blend it all until it comes together and you can squidge it together and ool it into balls.

Dust with cacao powder or coconut and keep in the fridge. Yum yum in your tum!

They should keep for a week in the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. oh...I am going t try these. Thank you!
    Peace & Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete